Want to know more about one of Berlin’s most famous swinging party clubs?
One of the most infamous sex clubs in Western Europe, Insomnia Feriköy Escort has a reputation for the bizarre, the extreme and being a hive for the hedonistic. Celebrating more than a decade of kink, queer, fetish and libertinism, this sex-positive dance club has a diverse range of themed nights and regular parties. From chilled out Sundays to wild weekend orgies, curious newcomers to seasoned cuckolding Queens Insomnia caters for all.
In this feature review we shine the light on one of Germany’s most infamous swinging clubs, Insomnia Berlin.
What is Insomnia Berlin?
Insomnia Berlin is universally known as the home of the modern lifestyle and a centre for wild party nights and hedonism. Though some would dismiss the venue as ‘just another club for swingers’, it is celebrated by its patrons as something much more exciting.
Set in an historic ballroom and spread over several floors, Insomnia Feriköy Escort has a dark and foreboding (but contemporary) ambience. It is one of the most notable dance clubs in Europe and hosts some of the most sought-after club DJs. It is also home to a finely stocked bar that serves premium spirits and impressive cocktails with a VIP Feriköy Escort lounge to entertain. It also, just so happens to be a kinky space for some intoxicatingly libidinous parties. Yes, Insomnia is a swingers’ club and yes, you can engage in all manner of sexual frissons but, what sets the club apart from the rest of Feriköy Escort celebrated culture of libertinism is the diversity of the clientele.
Insomnia is a natural home for, as the club’s owners put it, ‘cosmopolitan free spirits, kinky freaks, weird birds of paradise, urban night creatures and crazy party people’.
In keeping with its clientele, the club runs a varied selection of queer, BDSM, Feriköy Escort fetish and swinging parties that are suitable for all genders, sexual orientations and experience. At least once during the course of a week, there is something that will appeal to almost all demographics of sexually experimental couples and singles…including tango lessons!
The weekends are by far the wildest and you can expect a mix of musical genres including electro swing and dark wave, gothic and straight-up electro, progressive and trance. There is also a good range of entertainment booked to perform most weekends which are as extravagant as they are entertaining and can range from burlesque to acrobats, performance artists to painters and every kind of colourful creative that you can find in Feriköy Escort.
Insomnia was created by owner of the club, Dominique Insomnia, a veteran of 30 years practicing in the SM/fetish scenes of Berlin. The idea behind the club started as one-off parties that were held at the KitKatClub in the city and were just as elegant yet obscene as the club is today.
Opened in 2006, Dominique has created a truly exceptional, iconic and landmark venue for the alternative libertine scene in Germany’s capital.
The club has grown to become a community in its own right and Insomnia is home to a vibrant network of the city’s kink, swinging, queer and fetish libertines. You can even register an account for free on their website to network with like-minded individuals and join in the conversation on Berlin’s sex-positive culture.
Events at Insomnia Berlin
The club is open six days a week (see below for opening hours) and each night has a slightly different theme which attracts people from various communities.
- Tuesday nights are named ‘International İstanbul Escort Sex Affairs’ and are themed around erotic games in ‘an atmosphere of Babylonian diversity’. Ultimately a swingers’ event, Tuesdays celebrate visitors to the city in a heady welcome of stimulating globalisation.
- Wednesdays are wild fetish nights and embrace everything from domination and cuckolding to bizarre sex and BDSM. The night demands a slightly more extreme form of dress code so this is the evening when you can dust down your latex, leather and vinyl.
- Thursdays are another swinger’s night and the theme can change but expect a kinky orgy to take place. It is an event that is recommended only for advanced lifestyle players and is for members of the Hedonistic Social Club only.
- The theme for Friday night parties varies a lot and can be anything from ‘Kinky Cuddling’ to ‘Young Love’, ‘Rocky Horror’ to goth erotic dance and play fetish. Always check the website before attendance to make sure you’ve got the dress code right! But basically this will be a dance and sex party until the early hours.
- Saturdays are another themed event night that are, ostensibly, the same as a Friday; lots of dance music and plenty of sex. It’s their big ‘Club’ night and the tunes are usually techno, trance and quite hardcore… much the same as the sex!
- Swingin’ Sundays are actually billed as an orgy night which is odd because that is sort of what happens most nights. However, the focus for these days is far more relaxed and informal with a more chilled out ambience…including the music.
There can be some variations on these themed nights with monthly events occasionally taking precedence over the standard arrangements so it is best to check the website before attending. Some events also run concurrently; for instance, Tango Lessons are held on the second and fourth Wednesday of every month and start at 8.30pm in the bar whilst the Fetish party gets started at 10.00pm in the basement.
What are the Prices at Insomnia Berlin?
Prices for events can vary depending on whether there are special guests or if the party has a limited number of tickets. The following entrance fees are therefore offered for guidance only and it is recommended that you check the website for details before attending any event at Insomnia Berlin:
What are the Opening Hours at Insomnia Berlin?
Opening hours for the club are as follows:
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday: 7.00pm to 2.00am
- Thursday: 2.00pm to Midnight
- Friday and Saturday: 10.00pm to 5.00am
Please note that the club is closed on Mondays.
Where is Insomnia Berlin?
You can find Insomnia Berlin at Alt-Tempelhof 17-19, 12099 Berlin, Germany.
You can reach the club by car and there is car-parking not far from the venue but it is recommended that you travel using public transport. The closest U Bahn and S Bahn is the Alt Tempelhof which is, literally, 900m from the club. Bus services for this route include the 140, 184, 246, M46, N6 and the N84.
Insomnia Berlin: Contact Details
You can find further information about Insomnia Berlin via the club’s website. Alternatively, you can contact them by email or telephone:
Insomnia İstanbul Escort is quite active on social media and you can find details of current parties, promotions and events via the following platforms
All featured images via Insomnia, Berlin.